We are proud to announce that The First College level IT Carnival ever in Bangladesh. “ACC -IT Carnival – 2016” is going to be organized by Adamjee Cantonment College IT CLUB. This Festival is going to be a starter for a new era of bridging technology between Bangladesh and the developed world. Students from both School and College are allowed to participate in this competitive event. The festival will also have lots of entertainments for the visitors .So visitors are warmly welcome to visit Bangladesh’s first Pre University level National IT festival here in Adamjee Cantonment College.
1. Programming Contest:
2. Gaming Competition: There will be following 3 games,
> Call of Duty 4 – Modern Warfare;
> FIFA 16;
> Need for Speed – Most Wanted.
3. IT Olympiad;
4. IT Quiz Competition;
5. IT Project Display;
6. Static Website Display;
7. Mobile Gaming Competition:
> Fruit Ninja
8. extempore speech on IT.
9. Wall Magazine
** See below for Registration link:
1. Programming Contest:
The platform of the contest will be HackerRank. There will be a Preliminary Contest (Online) for selecting contestants of Final Round (Onsite). Acceptable Language: C/C++.
*Practice Round : 21/02-18:00 to 23/02-18:00
*Preliminary Round : 24/02- 18:00 to 22:00 (4 hours)
*Final Round (Onsite) : TBA (2 hours)
2. Gaming Competition:
Call Of Duty 4:
Registration Fee: 1500/- Tk per Team
One Sub player: 300/- Tk (Optional)
Prize : Gaming accessories
Maximum player per team: 5 and 1 Sub
** Players on a team have to be from same institution.
i. Each team can consist of no more or less than 5 members;
ii. Each team can have 1 extra player for substitution;
iii. Organizers will provide general Keyboard and Mouse;
iv. Although players can bring their own keyboard and mouse.
• Mode: 5 vs 5 Search & Destroy Promod;
• Maps: Backlot, City streets, Crash, Crossfire, Strike;
• Server: Promod_mode knockout_mr12_knife_lan;
• ProMod Version: Promod Live 2.20;
• Screenshot: Winning team must take a screenshot after the match.
• Teams must have at least 5 players on their roster to play;
• The maximum amount of players per team is 6 players;
• If a team cannot come up with at least 4 players within the given time, they would have to forfeit;
• For all matches, PromodLive v2.20 or above must be used. The specific mode is
• PunkBuster will be enabled on all match servers at all times during the match;
• A 1v1 knife Round will be done to ban maps. The loser of the knife will ban 1 map and then the winner has to ban another. Of the remaining 3 maps both teams will select one map and the 3rd map will be decider. In case of a BO1, loser and winner will again ban two map from the rest of the maps;
• A 5v5 knife round should be played before each map where the winner is then to choose which side they start on.
• Teams must play using a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 5. If at any point a team drops below this minimum number of players, the opposing team may claim a forfeit win after 5 minutes has passed in the next earliest ready-up period (note: this excludes team timeout periods).If you continue to play the match, then you CANNOT dispute for this after the game;
• A team may substitute a player at any time during the match as long as the player is listed on the team’s roster. If the player is not on the roster, the team must obtain permission from the opposing team;
• Each team is allowed one timeout per side (Attack / Defense) & 2 per map;
• In case of a draw, there will be MR3. If the match is not decided within 3 MR3s, then there will be a knife round to decide the winner;
• Once a match has been closed/completed, it cannot be reopened. You must ensure that you either enter the correct result or dispute the match before it is auto accepted.
Need For speed:
Registration fee: 200/- Tk per player
Prize : Gaming accessories
Game Version: NFS Most Wanted 1.3
General Competition Method: 4P Race
Game Type : Circuit At the end of each match, players must maintain the final screens and receive confirmation from a referee.
Winning a race: The winner of a race is the first player to complete 2 laps of the circuit course and cross the finish line.
Final Race: The winner of the final race is the first player to complete 5 laps of the circuit course and cross the finish line.
Graphic settings such as motion blur¡± can be set using external utilities. The use of Porsche Carrera GT and BMW M3 are NOT allowed. Car Settings Visual Upgrade allowed. Part, Performance (Pro, Super Pro, Ultimate)allowed, Junkman not allowed Personal save files are NOT allowed. Cars may be tuned before racing each course.
Game Settings Courses : Diamond, Dunwich Bay, Heritage Heights, Bay Bridge, East Park The Course selection may be changed prior to the tournament. Players will be informed of any such changes before the tournament. Race
Mode Options : Circuit Track
Direction : Forward
LAPS : 2
N20 : OFF
Collision Detection : Off
Performance Matching : Off
Min Num. Players : 2 Player Options
Car Damage : Off
Rearview Mirror: Player’s own discretion
Units : Player’s own discretion
Disconnect Disconnection: Any disconnection of the connection between match players due to System, Network, PC, and/or Power problems/issues
Intentional Disconnection: Upon judgment by the referee, any offending player will be charged with a loss by forfeit
When any disconnection occurs: If the disconnection is deemed to be unintentional by the referee, the match will be restarted. If any player does not agree to a match restart, that player will lose by default. Penalty for Unfair Play Unfair play Use of any cheat program Intentional disconnection Use of any settings exceeding standard and permitted settings If the match is disrupted due to unnecessary chatting, the player may be given a warning or lose by default at the referee’s sole discretion. Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, that player will be disqualified from the tournament. During the course of any match, the operations staff and/or referee may determine other actions to be unfair play at any time. Two warnings constitute being disqualified from the tournament.
Registration fee: 300/- Tk per player
Prize : Gaming accessories
i. Players can play either with Keyboard or with Controller;
ii. Keyboard will be provided by the organizers;
ii. Players need to bring their own controller.
Game Version: FIFA 16 for PC
ESRB rating: Everyone (Age +6) – Anyone born after 30 NOV, 2009 will not be allowed to entry the GF (grand final).
• Competition Method: 1 vs. 1;
• Game Mode: Match mode;
• Player changes and strategy changes are limited to 3 times during the game. (The changes before the start of first and second half are not included in this count.);
• Esports Council reserves the right to install additional software and/or join as an observer for tournament operations purposes, such as verifying match results or gathering match data.
• The officially licensed FIFA 16 product must be used with all its official updates;
• The teams and players abilities cannot be modified arbitrarily;
• Players on both sides must select the options before they begin the game. The match result will be accepted even if the players, during or after the match, find out each other’s settings were different from the official settings;
• Players may modify the devdata.dat file (pad incompatibility cases only);
• Difficulty Level = World Class;
• Half Length = 6 minutes;
• Injuries = OFF;
• Offside = ON.
We will provide Genetic keyboard and mouse. If player prefers they can bring their gaming keyboard, mouse and controller
*Everyone can register for this event.
By registering you automatically accept the terms and conditions IT club provides and accept to abide by the rules IT club pronounces.
ACC IT Club is the ultimate authority for every and any type of decision.
3. IT Olympiad:
You have to give a written test on paper where you will answer the questions related to IT.
a) The questions will be in both English and Bangla;
b) The time will be limited to 45 minutes;
c) Participants are not allowed to use calculators, mobile phones, smart watches, ear phones etc during Olympiad;
d) Participants must bring their own equipment to the Olympiads; (i.e. Pen, Pencil)
e) The question will be given based on 2 categories, School and College.
4. IT Quiz Competition:
Your teams will have to give written exam. Finally 6 teams will qualify for the final stage round where you have to press buzzer and answer the questions.
a) Each team can consist of no more or less than 3 members from the same School or College;
b) The whole quiz will be separated by 2 categories, School and College;
c) In the first stage each team will have to answer the questions within 45 minutes and only 6 teams will qualify;
d) In the second stage questions will be asked and the first buzzer pressed team will get the chance to answer the question;
e) If the buzzer pressed team fails to answer the question or answers it wrong that team would get the chance to answer that question and that question will pass through the next buzzer pressed team;
f) If every teams fail to answer or answer wrong, that question will be skipped.
5. IT Project Display: You can show your IT related project here.
a) Each team may consist of up to 3 members;
b) The project can be anything related to IT;
c) The teams have to use their own devices to showcase the project and other necessary equipments.
(i.e. Any project related IT will be accepted)
6. Static Website Display:
Your Team have to design a static web page using HTML and CSS and showcase it using your own device.
a) Each team may consist of up to 2 members;
b) Each team has to make 3 static web page including home and about us;
c) The concept of the web page can be anything;
d) Participants must bring their own device and necessary equipments.
(i.e.The website must be static and you have to bring a .zip file of the website.)
7. Mobile Gaming Competition:
You have to play ‘Fruit Ninja’ game on mobile devices and your score will be recorded.
a) The players have to play ‘Fruit Ninja’ game’s Classic mode;
b) The players will not get a second chance;
c) The players do not have to pay any fee and do not have to bring their devices;
d) At the end of the day, top 3 scorer will be declared as winner of the game.
8. Search it – Finding Information using Search Engine:
You will be provided with high-speed WIFI Internet connection. Some General knowledge about IT will be asked and you have to search for the answer on your device, raise your hand and show the answer.
a) The participants have to bring their own portable/mobile Device.
9. Wall Magazine:
1.school : on spot & Online registration
2.College: on spot & Online registration
1. Only ACC IT Club reserves the authority to select the time, venue, subject, judges and mentors. You can notify any objection to the ACC IT Club;
2. In the competitions, the judges’ decision is to be accepted as the final judgment. No objection from participants will be entertained concerning these matters;
3. All events are open for both school (class I – X / O level ) & college (class XI – XII / A level) students;
4. All participants from different institutions are requested to follow the rules and regulations stated above and help ACC IT Club to make this event a success;
5.The Festival is divided into two groups:
i)School (Class I – X / O level);
ii)College (Class XI – XII / A level).
Will be updated soon
1. Programming Contest : http://goo.gl/forms/
Fifa 16 : http://goo.gl/forms/
Call of Duty 4 – Modern Warfare : http://goo.gl/forms/
Need for Speed – Most Wanted : http://goo.gl/forms/
3. IT Olympiad : http://goo.gl/forms/
4. IT Quiz Competition : http://goo.gl/forms/
5. IT Project Display : http://goo.gl/forms/
6.Static Website Display : http://goo.gl/forms/
7. Search IT : http://goo.gl/forms/
8. Fruit Ninja : on spot registration.
9. Wall Magazine: https://goo.gl/bJXd3b
** For other events no registration is required
1. Shahriar Turjoe (Technical) – +8801521200341
2. Syed Nahin (Logistic) – +8801684138679
3. Mashruk Ahmed (Technical Junior)
4. Tanzil Ahmed Tasfir (Logistic Junior) +8801866054737