GREAT NEWS GAMERS OF ADAMJEE CANTONMENT COLLEGE!
With lots of delight we would like to announce that Adamejee Cantonment College IT Club is hosting the 2nd INTRA COLLEGE ESPORTS TOURNAMENT. Taking place at our very own auditorium from 2nd February to 3rd February. By filling out a registration fee of 50 tk per game, gamers of all four houses can get an opportunity to face off against each other in heated competitive matches across :
* FIFA 18
*Need For Speed Most Wanted
*Street Fighter V
Come show off your skills and get rewarded in the process! Snacks will be provided.
* Everyone can register for this event.
* Per game registration fee : 50tk.
* Players can register for two games max.
* Players must first register online and then confirm on-spot with payment on the event day.
* We will provide generic keyboard and mouse. If players prefer, they can bring their gaming keyboard, mouse and controller.
* If any player is caught in possession of a pen drive, he/she will be accused of cheating and disqualified immediately.
* By registering you automatically accept the terms and conditions ACC IT club provides and accept to abide by the rules ACC IT club pronounces.
* ACC IT Club is the ultimate authority for every and any type of decision.
• Players can play either with Keyboard or with Controller.
•. Keyboard will be provided by the organizers.
•. Players need to bring their own controller.
Game Version: FIFA 18 for PC.
ESRB rating: Everyone (Age +6) – Anyone born after 30 NOV, 2009 will not be allowed to entry the Grand Final.
• Competition Method: 1 vs. 1.
• Game Mode: Match mode.
• Player changes and strategy changes are limited to 3 times during the game. (The changes before the start of first and second half are not included in this count.).
•ACC IT Club reserves the right to install additional software and/or join as an observer for tournament operations purposes, such as verifying match results or gathering match data.
• The officially licensed FIFA 18 product will be used with all its official updates.
• The teams and players abilities cannot be modified arbitrarily.
• Players on both sides must select the options before they begin the game. The match result will be accepted even if the players, during or after the match, find out each other’s settings were different from the official settings.
• Players may modify the devdata.dat file (pad incompatibility cases only).
• Difficulty Level: World Class.
• Half Length: 6 minutes.
• Injuries: OFF.
• Offside: ON.
• Defending: Tactical Defending.
Call Of Duty 4:
Maximum player per team: 5 and 1 Sub.
i. Each team can consist of no more or less than 5 members.
ii. Each team can have 1 extra player for substitution.
iii. Organizers will provide general Keyboard and Mouse.
iv. Although players can bring their own keyboard and mouse.
• Mode: 5 vs 5 Search & Destroy Promod.
• Maps: Backlot, City streets, Crash, Crossfire, Strike.
• Server: Promod_mode knockout_mr12_knife_lan.
• ProMod Version: Promod Live 2.20.
• Screenshot: Winning team must take a screenshot after the match.
• Teams must have at least 5 players on their roster to play.
• The maximum amount of players per team is 6 players.
• If a team cannot come up with at least 4 players within the given time, they would have to forfeit.
• For all matches, PromodLive v2.20 or above must be used. The specific mode is
• PunkBuster will be enabled on all match servers at all times during the match.
• A 1v1 knife Round will be done to ban maps. The loser of the knife will ban 1 map and then the winner has to ban another. Of the remaining 3 maps both teams will select one map and the 3rd map will be decider. In case of a BO1, loser and winner will again ban two map from the rest of the maps.
• A 5v5 knife round should be played before each map where the winner is then to choose which side they start on.
• Teams must play using a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 5. If at any point a team drops below this minimum number of players, the opposing team may claim a forfeit win after 5 minutes has passed in the next earliest ready-up period (note: this excludes team timeout periods).If you continue to play the match, then you CANNOT dispute for this after the game.
• A team may substitute a player at any time during the match as long as the player is listed on the team’s roster. If the player is not on the roster, the team must obtain permission from the opposing team.
• Each team is allowed one timeout per side (Attack / Defense) & 2 per map.
• In case of a draw, there will be MR3. If the match is not decided within 3 MR3s, then there will be a knife round to decide the winner.
• Once a match has been closed/completed, it cannot be reopened. You must ensure that you either enter the correct result or dispute the match before it is auto accepted.
General Competition Method: 4P Race.
Game Type: Circuit at the end of each match, players must maintain the final screens and receive confirmation from a referee.
Winning a race: The winner of a race is the first player to complete 2 laps of the circuit course and cross the finishing line.
Final Race: The winner of the final race is the first player to complete 5 laps of the circuit course and cross the finishing line.
Graphic settings such as motion blur can be set using external utilities. The use of Porsche Carrera GT and BMW M3 are NOT allowed. Car settings visual upgrade allowed. Part, Performance (Pro, Super Pro, Ultimate) allowed.
Note that, “Junkman” is not allowed. Personal save files are NOT allowed. Cars may be tuned before racing each course. Tuning in the middle of the race is forbidden.
Mode Options: Circuit Track.
Collision Detection: Off.
Performance Matching: Off.
Min Num. Players: 2 Player Options.
Car Damage: Off.
Rearview Mirror: Player’s own discretion.
Units: Player’s own discretion.
Junkman: Not Allowed.
1.Tournament will be held with “best of 3” matches in the pools and “best of 5” matches starting from the semifinals. Rounds-3, Time-99 seconds.
2.The tournament format will be decided based on the number of participants, however we are planning to do on ’round robin’ format system used in most football and cricket tournaments.
3.You can use controllers, arcade sticks and keyboard to play in the tournament. However playing on Keyboard isn’t recommended. If a situation comes when both players use keyboard then by a coin toss we’ll decide who’ll play on a controller.
4.You’ll have to bring your own controller. Also you can customize your controls but you’ll have to do it within 3 minutes before starting the match.
MAY THE BEST GAMER WIN!
Powered by – Gigabyte