Adamjee Cantonment College IT Club promises you a platform in which you can develop your IT skills and thus it opens for you a vast expanse of opportunities for the future.The future itself will be dependent upon the sector of IT, employment and various job sectors will soon be circumambient around the periphery of IT and we pave the path for you to enhance your skills and deliberately synchronize you to match the international requirements .
Last year, Adamjee Cantonment College IT Club successfully brought to you the 1st ACC IT Carnival 2016 , which was the biggest college level technology event of Bangladesh. It encompassed various IT segments successfully and gave the students an astounding experience.
Well, we are proud to announce that, we are back! This time, we are stretching the carnival to a whole new level, be assured, we will deliver an international grade carnival that exceeds your imagination!
1. Programming Contest.
2. Gaming Contest.
3. IT Olympiad.
4. IT Quiz Competition.
5. IT Project Display.
6. Static Website Display.
7. Mobile Gaming Competition.
8. Extempore speech on IT.
9. Wall Magazine.
10. Digital Art Display.
11. Search IT.
1. Programming Contest
The platform of the contest will be vjudge.net. There will be a Preliminary Contest (Online) for selecting contestants of Final Round (Onsite).
• Acceptable Language: C/C++.
• Practice Round : 23/01/17 to 25/01/17(Time: 18:00)
• Preliminary Round : 28/01/17- 18:00 to 22:00 (4 hours)
• Final Round (Onsite) : TBA (2 hours)
2. Gaming Competition
# Call Of Duty 4:
Registration Fee: 2000/- Tk Per Team
One Substitute Player: 400/- Tk (Optional)
Prize : Gaming accessories
Maximum player per team: 5 and 1 Substitute
** Players on a team have to be from same institution.
•. Each team can consist of no more or less than 5 playing members;
• Each team can have 1 extra player for substitution;
• Organizers will provide general Keyboard and Mouse;
• Although players can bring their own keyboard and mouse.
• Mode: 5 vs 5 Search & Destroy Promod;
• Maps: Backlot, City streets, Crash, Crossfire, Strike;
• Server: Promod_mode knockout_mr12_knife_lan;
• ProMod Version: Promod Live 2.20;
• Screenshot: Winning team must take a screenshot after the match.
• Teams must have at least 5 players on their roster to play;
• The maximum amount of players per team is 6 players;
• If a team cannot come up with at least 4 players within the given time, they would have to forfeit;
• For all matches, PromodLive v2.20 or above must be used. The specific mode is
• PunkBuster will be enabled on all match servers at all times during the match;
• A 1v1 knife Round will be done to ban maps. The loser of the knife will ban 1 map and then the winner has to ban another. Of the remaining 3 maps both teams will select one map and the 3rd map will be decider. In case of a BO1, loser and winner will again ban two map from the rest of the maps;
• A 5v5 knife round should be played before each map where the winner is then to choose which side they start on.
• Teams must play using a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 5. If at any point a team drops below this minimum number of players, the opposing team may claim a forfeit win after 5 minutes has passed in the next earliest ready-up period (note: this excludes team timeout periods).If you continue to play the match, then you CANNOT dispute for this after the game;
• A team may substitute a player at any time during the match as long as the player is listed on the team’s roster. If the player is not on the roster, the team must obtain permission from the opposing team;
• Each team is allowed one timeout per side (Attack / Defense) & 2 per map;
• In case of a draw, there will be MR3. If the match is not decided within 3 MR3s, then there will be a knife round to decide the winner;
• Once a match has been closed/completed, it cannot be reopened. You must ensure that you either enter the correct result or dispute the match before it is auto accepted.
# Fifa 17:
Registration fee: 350/- Tk per player
Prize : Gaming accessories
• Players can play either with Keyboard or with Controller;
•. Keyboard will be provided by the organizers;
•. Players need to bring their own controller.
Game Version: FIFA 17 for PC
ESRB rating: Everyone (Age +6) – Anyone born after 30 NOV, 2009 will not be allowed to entry the GF (grand final).
• Competition Method: 1 vs. 1;
• Game Mode: Match mode;
• Player changes and strategy changes are limited to 3 times during the game. (The changes before the start of first and second half are not included in this count.);
• Esports Council reserves the right to install additional software and/or join as an observer for tournament operations purposes, such as verifying match results or gathering match data.
• The officially licensed FIFA 17 product must be used with all its official updates;
• The teams and players abilities cannot be modified arbitrarily;
• Players on both sides must select the options before they begin the game. The match result will be accepted even if the players, during or after the match, find out each other’s settings were different from the official settings;
• Players may modify the devdata.dat file (pad incompatibility cases only);
• Difficulty Level = World Class;
• Half Length = 6 minutes;
• Injuries = OFF;
• Offside = ON.
We will provide Genetic keyboard and mouse. If player prefers they can bring their gaming keyboard, mouse and controller
*Everyone can register for this event.
By registering you automatically accept the terms and conditions IT club provides and accept to abide by the rules IT club pronounces.
ACC IT Club is the ultimate authority for every and any type of decision.
# Need For speed Most Wanted:
Registration fee: 250/- Tk per player
Prize : Gaming Accessories
Game Version: NFS Most Wanted 1.3
General Competition Method: 4P Race
Game Type : Circuit at the end of each match, players must maintain the final screens and receive confirmation from a referee.
Winning a race: The winner of a race is the first player to complete 2 laps of the circuit course and cross the finishing line.
Final Race: The winner of the final race is the first player to complete 5 laps of the circuit course and cross the finishing line.
Graphic settings such as motion blur¡± can be set using external utilities. The use of Porsche Carrera GT and BMW M3 are NOT allowed. Car settings visual upgrade allowed. Part, Performance (Pro, Super Pro, Ultimate)allowed, Junkman not allowed Personal save files are NOT allowed. Cars may be tuned before racing each course.
Game Settings Courses : Diamond, Dunwich Bay, Heritage Heights, Bay Bridge, East Park The Course selection may be changed prior to the tournament. Players will be informed of any such changes before the tournament. Race
Mode Options : Circuit Track
Direction : Forward
LAPS : 2
N20 : OFF
Collision Detection : Off
Performance Matching : Off
Min Num. Players : 2 Player Options
Car Damage : Off
Rearview Mirror: Player’s own discretion
Units : Player’s own discretion
Junkman: Not Allowed
Disconnect Disconnection: Any disconnection of the connection between match players due to System, Network, PC, and/or Power problems/issues
Intentional Disconnection: Upon judgment by the referee, any offending player will be charged with a loss by forfeit
When any disconnection occurs: If the disconnection is deemed to be unintentional by the referee, the match will be restarted. If any player does not agree to a match restart, that player will lose by default. Penalty for Unfair Play Unfair play Use of any cheat program Intentional disconnection Use of any settings exceeding standard and permitted settings If the match is disrupted due to unnecessary chatting, the player may be given a warning or lose by default at the referee’s sole discretion. Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, that player will be disqualified from the tournament. During the course of any match, the operations staff and/or referee may determine other actions to be unfair play at any time. Two warnings constitute being disqualified from the tournament.
3. IT Olympiad
You have to give a written test on paper where you will answer the questions related to IT.
a) The questions will be in both English and Bangla;
b) The time will be limited to 45 minutes;
c) Participants are not allowed to use calculators, mobile phones, smart watches, ear phones etc during olympiad;
d) Participants must bring their own equipment to the olympiad; (i.e. Pen, Pencil)
e) The question will be given based on 2 categories, School and College.
4. IT Quiz Competition
Your teams will have to give a written exam. Finally 6 teams will qualify for the final stage round where you have to press buzzer and answer the questions.
a) Each team can consist of no more or less than 3 members from the same School or College;
b) The whole quiz will be separated by 2 categories, school and college;
c) In the first stage each team will have to answer the questions within 45 minutes and only 6 teams will qualify;
d) In the second stage questions will be asked and the first buzzer pressed team will get the chance to answer the question;
e) If the team pressing the buzzer fails to answer the question or the answer comes out to be not accurate, the team that pressed the buzzer consecutive to the first one will get the chance to answer that question;
f) If every teams fail to answer or answer comes out to be wrong, that question will be skipped.
5. IT Project Display
This is a segment designated for the propagation of your sense of aesthetics, creativity and inventiveness. You can show your IT related projects here. The rules in associated with the segment are provided below.
a) Each team may consist of up to 3 members;
b) The project can be anything related to Technology.
c) The teams have to use their own devices to showcase the project and other necessary equipments.
6) Static Website Display:
Maximum number of member in a team in 3.
• You’ll have to display website on your own device.
• You’ll have to submit a zipped copy of the site at the spot.
7) Mobile Gaming Competition
A segment for the mobile gaming geeks and the maniacs.
Participants have to Play “Subway Surfers”.
• The winners and the runners up will be selected on the basis of total run Distance.
• Gamers have to bring their own phone to play.
8) Extempore speech on IT
• Participants will be provided a topic related to Information and Communication Technology via lottery on which He/She has to provide a speech.
• Participants will get 3 minutes to prepare his/her speech.
• Participants will get 3 minutes to deliver his/her speech.
9) Wall Magazine
You have to create a Wall Magazine based on Technology and Bring that.
There Will Be 2 Groups:
Senior – Class XI – XII
Junior – Class I – X
10) Digital Art Display
Topic : IT Based Digital Art. (An Artwork which will reflect Information and Communication Technology).
• Artists will send the PSD/AI file of the art to email@example.com
• Last date of submission is 31st January, 2017
11) Search IT:
In this segment the skill of using Internet efficiently will be examined.
• Participants will be asked some questions and they will have to find answers from the Internet.
• Participants will bring their own Mobile Device.
1. Only ACC IT Club reserves the authority to select the time, venue, subject, judges and mentors. You can notify any objection to the ACC IT Club;
2. In the competitions, the judges’ decision is to be accepted as the final judgment. No objection from participants will be entertained concerning these matters;
3. All events are open for both school (class I – X / O level ) & college (class XI – XII / A level) students;
4. All participants from different institutions are requested to follow the rules and regulations stated above and help ACC IT Club to make this event successful;